Business. Security. Success.
You are the reason we’re here. Protecting, developing and managing your company, keeping money in your pocket.
If you are
- A start-up business
- small or medium sized business
- a large corporate enterprise, from
- South East Queensland,
- Australia, or
you’re in the right place. We’re here for everyone.
Sajen Legal is not your conventional law firm, and that’s exactly why you need us; our differences are your benefits. We’ve removed the bureaucracy and time sheets, preferring to be up front and honest about all costs, items, and expectations you may have. We will find your needs, and bring them to life. Together, your company and Sajen Legal will focus on your business and its success. And the best part? Our confidence in our ability to perform to the highest standard, exponentially improving your company, is so strong that if you’re not satisfied, we'll give you your money back. That’s the Sajen Warranty* Guarantee
We’ll help you with:
- Structural Arrangements and Asset Protection – developing efficient business structure
- Finance and Capital raising – ways to fund your growth and working capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Buy Outs, Exit Strategies – maximising return on your investments
- Work Outs and Reconstructions – ways to keep your finances in check
- Real, Personal, and Intellectual Property – generating serious wealth managing and protecting your properties.
- Trade and Operations – ways to improve your interactions with suppliers and customers
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation – resolving your disagreements
- Information Technology and Process Issues – ways to increase your productivity with up-to-date technology
- Employee Issues – building equitable relationships with your worker
Your company, your profits – protect them with Sajen Legal, today.
Meet The Sajen Team
As the Managing Director of Sajen legal, over his 26 years in the legal profession Kyle has witnessed the Sunshine Coast mature and grow into a more diverse and complex economy. In response to this change, Sajen legal now offers a new way of doing things (Sajen Accord) where clients can draw on legal advice at any time, much like having an in-house legal department but where fees are measured by value not time.
Joining the Sajen team in 2008, Tim was appointed a director in 2013. He brings to the team a passion for all things business and a willingness to work ‘with’ clients not just for them. His experience across intellectual property, dispute resolution and corporate structuring makes him critical to clients that wish to protect and grow their business. He believes that legal services should be a stimulating factor in a client’s profitability, not a dent and that Sajen Accord delivers that dynamic for its clients.
Glenn Ferguson AM
Glenn Ferguson is a Director of Sajen Legal. He is a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Queensland. An experienced lawyer, he has acted in complex disputes and transactions for a range of clients both nationally and internationally. He is also an Accredited Specialist and Registered Migration Agent acting for Business, Corporates and Individuals.
Angelo Venardos is a Director at Sajen Legal. He is a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Queensland. He holds both a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Laws from Queensland University of Technology as well as a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Executive) from the Mt Eliza Business School.