Conveyancing and Property Services
Sajen Legal’s property team caters for owners, investors, developers, landlords, tenants and property fund managers. We offer a full range of services for clients and transactions of all sizes – whether its buying your first home or undertaking a syndicated and layered mixed-use development.
Our conveyancing and property experience includes:
- conveyancing – residential or commercial, for houses, units, vacant land, off-the-plan and SMSF/limited recourse purchases
- option agreements
- developments – all sizes and types and at all stages of the matter; from site acquisition and due diligence, preparation of off-the-plan contracts of sale, project funding and sales of management rights through to completion
- easements, covenants and design guides
- construction contracts
- retirement village acquisition and disposal
- property structures, trusts, joint ventures, development/project management agreements
- freeholding, compulsory land acquisition and compensation
- town planning submissions and appeals
We provide fixed fee quotes or the Sajen Accord wherever possible and appropriate, and undertake to be transparent in all our dealings regarding fees.
When you use the Sajen Legal team you can be assured that our knowledge, innovation and service is on your side.
Want to ask our conveyancing and property lawyers a question?
Speak with an experienced lawyer